How to schedule and publish posts on Google My Business
With Midrub you have the possibility to publish posts in your Google My Business locations. Google My Business can't connect your Google My Business account, but your locations. Midrub can connect both locations and groups with locations from your Google My Business account.
To be able to publish on Google My Business you have to configure it as i've explained here: https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-configure-google-my-business-api-for-midrub
You can use Midrub to publish posts with text, links and photos on Google My Business. you just have to select the locations and schedule or publish immediately the posts. Also, Midrub allows you to connect the RSS's Feed of your company's website and RSS will be published automatically.
Google MY Business is supported even by the apps: Midrub Stream, Midrub Social Planner, Midrub Ebay and other apps in future.
I don't have yet a company to show you in a video how posting works on Google My Business but you can try yourself in the demo.
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay
- How to create images with the DesignBold button in the Posts app
- Configure the DesignBold button for the Posts app
- How to publish animated GIFS on Facebook
- How to discover the reason why a post wasn't published
- Drag and drop and upload photos or videos in the Midrub Posts app
- Get popular hashtags from Instagram and Twitter
- How to edit social posts in the Midrub Posts app
- How to import photos and videos from Dropbox in Midrub