Midrub Docs Introduction
Midrub Docs is a Midrub's theme which i have created to provide an intuitive documentation for the Midrub CMS and Midrub's components. The theme is fully based on the Midrub's Core and almost all it's features are provided by the Midrub Core for it's Frontend Themes.
The theme's contents could be created and managed from the Midrub's administrator panel. It has 4 menu which you can manage from the administrator panel. Also it has two contents categories: articles and theme pages.
Main theme's features:
- Unlimitted numbers of categories support and well organized.
- Very intuitive content.
- Featured articles.
- 4 menu which could be manage from the administrator panel.
- Advanced search engine based on the Midrub's Core.
- Pagination based on the Midrub's Core.
- Seo Meta Tags.
- Last Article List.
- Suggested Categories based on the selected category.
- Replacers support based on the Midrub's Core(in other CMS are called shortcodes).
- Multilanguage support.
The articles are easy to create with the Summernote from the administrator panel. In future, Midrub will have it's text composer with advanced features. At this moment unfortunately the images upload is not supported. You can import images with url. Same for videos.
Features available in near future(provided by the Midrub's Core):
- Very smart and cool Newsletter system with subscription's form integrated in the Midrub Docs Theme.
The multilevel categories support provided by Midrub, will allow you to add articles in the categories in the easiest way you ever seen(I mean even 10000 categorie won't be a problem).