About the Midrub Facebook Chatbot's code
The Midrub Facebook Chatbot app has a code adapted for the Midrub CMS and it follows all parameters required for a Midrub app. It has support for Midrub's api, cron jobs, ajax requests, hooks, teams, etc.
You can translate this app in several languages and all languages directories are located in the language directory. If you want to translate it, please follow the documentation https://www.midrub.com/categories/translation
The hooks located in the directory inc allows you to configure this app in the admin panel, restrict per plan and restrict per team. You can add there even other kind of files.
In the controllers directory you will see 3 files: user, ajax and bot. User is to display the html content to users. Ajax is to process the Ajax Requests. Bot replies to messages in messenger.
In the directory helpers you will find all files created to manage better the code and process only required data. The helpers are based on the controllers directory's files.
In the models directory you will find the app's models which creates the required tables in the database. I like now to use more the Midrub's Base Model for simply SQL queries but for more complex queries i'm using the app's model.
The directory views contains the views files loaded from from the User's controller.
In this app i've used a new library with font icons which you can find here https://lineicons.com/icons/ This library isn't loaded from app, it is available in the Midrub User's Theme, Luna. I'm providing the theme together with the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app. If you still want to use the Blue Theme, just add in the header from admin the link to icons.
You can use your CSS code to make effects and make this app more professionally.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system