Add a view file to your Payments gateway
To add a Payments gateway form is important to create your view file. Your view file can be called directly inside the pay method or you can extend it as me to a controller and call the view inside together with your CSS and JS links.
For a view file you can create a folder views inside your gateway directory to be more professionally. Copy the view's file inside the views directory and use the code below to call the view file:
// Set views params set_payment_view( $this->CI->load->ext_view( PATH_GATEWAY . 'views', 'main', // main is the file name array(), // is the parameters to pass and the keys could be called as variables inside view true ) );
Once added, the view file will be displayed in your Payments gateway.
- How works the plans subscriptions in Midrub
- How to create new placeholders for an invoice's template
- Please don't ask me to add new payments gateways
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- How to custom or change the payments gateway's icon
- How and where to use a payments gateway library
- Add a view file to your Payments gateway
- set_js_urls - add js links for payment gateways
- set_css_urls - add styles links in a payment gateway
- set_the_title for payments gateway