Ads Manager with Facebook Api 7.0
I've written several days ago about new Facebook Api Version 7.0. Facebook has disabled the possibility to select the 6.0 version in a new created app. For this reason i've adapted the Ads Manager to work with the 7.0 version.
Even if i've added support for the Api version 7.0. I need to test even the Stream app(other apps already were tested) before release the updated Ads Manager app.
You can see my tests with Facebook Api 7.0 in the video below:
After automatic update, you have to follow this https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-upgrade-the-facebook-ads-api-from-40-or-50-to-60
But instead 6.0, add 7.0.
- Ads Manager Version 0.1.9
- Ads Manager Version 0.1.8
- Ads Manager Version 0.1.7
- Ads Manager Version 0.1.6
- Ads Manager Version 0.1.5
- Ads Manager with Facebook Api 7.0
- Ads Manager Version 0.1.4
- How the automatic update feature works in Midrub
- Ads Manager Version 0.1.3
- How to upgrade the Facebook Ads Api from 4.0 or 5.0 to 6.0