Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
The Midrub Coupons System allows you to generate custom codes which will be used by your clients to get discounts. The coupon codes can be used even for the plan upgrade or renew.
When user will click on the button Order Now or Renew Plan in the Plans page, the user will be redirected to the Coupon Form where will be able to apply a coupon code if has one. The coupon code if is valid will be saved even in the transaction's fields.
In the video below you can see how the coupons codes works with the Midrub's Plans:
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- set_gateway - register your payments gateway in the list
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction