What is the purpose of components in Midrub and what are the components? One of my big problem in old Midrub was to control the changes, because a change done in a feature, affected other features and there were always errors. For this reason, i've started to develop first standalone apps and after components.
There are two components types:
- User Components - Teams, Activities, Faq Articles, Settings, etc.
- Admin Components - Settings, Frontend, User and other will be soon(Notifications, Members, Dashboard, etc).
What is the difference between components and apps? Components are the default features in Midrub, you can remove them and add yours or edit the existing components. Apps means services provided to users and if you look in the plan's page, there are only the apps which can be configured for user's plan. The components can't be disabled per plan.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system