What is the purpose of components in Midrub and what are the components? One of my big problem in old Midrub was to control the changes, because a change done in a feature, affected other features and there were always errors. For this reason, i've started to develop first standalone apps and after components.
There are two components types:
- User Components - Teams, Activities, Faq Articles, Settings, etc.
- Admin Components - Settings, Frontend, User and other will be soon(Notifications, Members, Dashboard, etc).
What is the difference between components and apps? Components are the default features in Midrub, you can remove them and add yours or edit the existing components. Apps means services provided to users and if you look in the plan's page, there are only the apps which can be configured for user's plan. The components can't be disabled per plan.
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction