Create a new plannification in the Midrub Social Planner
Midrub Social Planner has advanced features for posts planning. With this app you can plan your posts to be published in some days of a week, publish once per month, once per 3 months, once in several years, etc.
Midrub Social Planner allows you to select unlimited posts and add in a plannification. Then you can create plannification rules.
- You can select days of the week when the posts will be published: for example only on sunday and monday.
- You can select the number of posts per day.
- You can select multiple intervals of time.
- You can order your posts to be published in random way or ordered.
- You can select a multimedia category and add automatically media files to your plannification.
- Any time you can manage the selected accounts.
- Any time you can edit your posts.
- You can create unlimited plannification's rules.
- And much more.
In the video below you can see how works the posts planning in Midrub Social Planner:
- How to use random media files in the Social Planner
- How works the folders in the Planner app
- How to delete a plannification in the Planner app
- How to add new posts and folders to an existing plannification
- How to remove the posts from a folder
- Preview for the imported posts in the Planner app
- How to create new folder and manage the folders in the Planner app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- CSV example for Midrub Social Planner
- Select and manage the selected accounts for a plannification