CRM Social Planner Categories Colors Introduction
In the Planner tool of the CRM Social app is possible to create categories with colors. The created categories could be selected in the planned posts to recognize them in the Planner's calendars.
The Planner's categories are used even to filter the planned posts in the calendars. When the users clicks on a category, all its planned posts will be removed from the calendars. With another click, the planned posts will be displayed.
You are free to add more colors for the Planner's categories. Is required only to create the colors classes and copy them in the colors folder.
The colors folder is located in application/base/user/apps/collection/crm_social/tools/collection/planners/collection/basic
A color class has only one method(color_information) which should return an array with these parameters:
- main - used for hour.
- text - used for text below the hour.
- background - used for the planification background.
The interface for the colors class is located here application/base/user/apps/collection/crm_social/interfaces/colors.php
- CRM Social Introduction
- CRM Social Media Resources Introduction
- CRM Social Shorteners Introduction
- CRM Social Planner Categories Colors Introduction
- CRM Social Networks Introduction
- CRM Social Hooks Introduction
- CRM Social Code Introduction
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Apps Introduction