Custom Midrub Stream Template
Midrub Stream allows to have 4 streams per tab. The number of tabs depends on the user's plan. To easy identify the templates in a tab, you can change the Stream's templates colors.
You can add original background, borders, colors for text, color for links, color for icons and color of the header. The colors are changed in real time. You don't need to click a button to save the changes.
You can add a custom color for all your Stream's templates with several clicks. Please remember about the alerts icon because if background will have same color you won't know for which stream you have new events.
In the video below you can see how to custom the Midrub Stream's templates:
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction