Custom Midrub Stream Template
Midrub Stream allows to have 4 streams per tab. The number of tabs depends on the user's plan. To easy identify the templates in a tab, you can change the Stream's templates colors.
You can add original background, borders, colors for text, color for links, color for icons and color of the header. The colors are changed in real time. You don't need to click a button to save the changes.
You can add a custom color for all your Stream's templates with several clicks. Please remember about the alerts icon because if background will have same color you won't know for which stream you have new events.
In the video below you can see how to custom the Midrub Stream's templates:
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system