Departments in the Midrub Support Chats app
Midrub Support Chats allows to the clients to select a department for their chats. This is important because they will get the right person to get help and the assigned agent to the selected department will receive an email notification.
The departments can be managed from both Support Tickets and Support Chats app. Is same modal and the button has same color and same icon.
The departments can be managed only by the team's owner and the agent which is team's member with departments permissions.
From the Team's page is possible to assign the departments to one or more agents.
- How are invited the team's members to join a chat
- How the team's members are invited to join to a ticket
- How to reopen a chat in the Support Chats app
- How to reopen a ticket in the Support Tickets app
- How works the online agents feature in Support Desk collection
- How to set up permissions for Support Chats app in the Team's roles
- How to set up permissions for Support Tickets app in the Team's roles
- Settings for the Support Tickets app
- How to subscribe the team's members to the departments
- Departments in the Midrub Support Chats app