Display alerts in Midrub with popup_fon
Any theme should use the method Main.popup_fon to display js alerts. Nevermind which theme is. Each theme should have styles for popup_fon.
By default Main.popup_fon adds the alert html code after section, displays it and after some time removes it.
Main.popup_fon has these parameters:
- cl - is the class name and it is useful to display success and error alerts.
- msg - contains the alert's message.
- ft - has the time to load an alert.
- lt - has the time to hide an alert.
The code is simply and by using css, you can custom it as you prefer.
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction