Display alerts in Midrub with popup_fon
Any theme should use the method Main.popup_fon to display js alerts. Nevermind which theme is. Each theme should have styles for popup_fon.
By default Main.popup_fon adds the alert html code after section, displays it and after some time removes it.
Main.popup_fon has these parameters:
- cl - is the class name and it is useful to display success and error alerts.
- msg - contains the alert's message.
- ft - has the time to load an alert.
- lt - has the time to hide an alert.
The code is simply and by using css, you can custom it as you prefer.
- How to create menu and submenu in a user's theme
- How to install the user's themes
- How to use Ajax in an user's theme
- How to use the JS pagination in Midrub
- calculate_time calculates the time between two dates
- Use a calendar in Midrub with show_calendar
- Show pagination in Midrub with JS code
- Display alerts in Midrub with popup_fon
- How to use in the best way the JS code in user's themes
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel