Facebook: Invalid parameter
Invalid parameter is an error which Facebook returns when you're trying to upload a photo/video with wrong resolution, size or format.
The solution to solve this problem is to convert or resize your images or videos. To understand what is wrong, you can look here https://www.facebook.com/business/ads-guide/image/facebook-feed/post-engagement (is for ads but are same posts).
- Facebook: There was a problem uploading your video file. Please try again.
- Facebook: Invalid parameter
- Error validating access token: The user has not authorized application
- Malformed access token
- If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and either publish_to_groups permission with user token
- How to reset the Facebook session
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- How to install a network in Midrub
- How you can get only your Facebook Groups