Find the Midrub version
Do you want to know which Midrub version do you have? Before 0.0.7.8 i've used the Midrub version at the end of all css links and js links in Midrub frontend and was easy to discover the version. But since Midrub now becomes a collection of apps, components and themes, i've decided to add at the end of all css links and js links the version of apps, components and themes to clear the cache when them are updated.
Now you can find the Midrub version in one place, index.php file search for constant MD_VER which is located at line 310.
You can get the Midrub version in any Midrub's php file by using the constant MD_VER.
- How to configure the hCaptcha
- How to sign up with a selected plan in Midrub
- How to force url redirect from http to https with htaccess
- Add analytics code in the Midrub Frontend Themes
- How to add the analytics code or chat support in the user dashboard
- Find the Midrub version
- How to create a Terms and Services page in Midrub