Frontend Themes Introduction
Midrub has 3 types of themes: Frontend, User and Admin. The Frontend themes are more advanced because them don't displays the components or apps. And my goal is to allow Midrub to develop any kind of website.
The Frontend theme has:
- Templates - which can be used to custom the pages.
- Classification - which can be used to group the content.
- Parts - where you can put the pieces of templates used in all templates, like header or footer.
- Ajax Processor - which can process the ajax's calls.
- Hooks importer - which registers and uses hooks where them are required.
- Languages - contains language files which you can translate and make the theme available in more languages.
- Js and Css files.
Soon you will be able to install themes with a click from the admin panel and get updates for themes from the admin panel.
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes