Gallery Module is a Midrub Emails Composer's module which is available by default. With the Gallery Module you can add a gallery in your emails templates. It's important to know, Gallery Module has 3 items an the number can't be edited.
The Gallery Module has 4 elements:
For this module i've created the Gallery Module Text Lib which allows to edit the text in the item's header, paragraph and button. You can use this Lib even in your custom elements.
- How to create a responsive email template
- How to save a new email template
- How to set an image as background in an email template
- How to create a new module
- How to create new elements to be used in any email template
- Gallery Module
- Signature Module
- Thanks Module
- How to use the Contact Module to add contact information in email templates
- How works the Post element in the Midrub Emails Composer