Get easily published or scheduled posts in Midrub
The Scheduled tab was created in Midrub to help you easily find the scheduled posts in Midrub. This feature displays in a calendar the published/scheduled/drafted posts.
Each post could have a photo displayed, a video cover, several words from the post's content and up to 7 social icons with networks where was or will be published the post.
You can find your scheduled posts, see content and delete them. You can navigate in the calendar by month, week or day. When you click on the posts, you will see details and the Delete button.
From Scheduled tab you can even schedule new posts. Just click on today or future date and you will see in a modal the Quick Scheduler with accounts and available media files. The Quick Scheduler is basic comparing with Posts Composer.
The video below shows how you can use the Scheduled Tab in Midrub Posts:
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay
- How to create images with the DesignBold button in the Posts app
- Configure the DesignBold button for the Posts app
- How to publish animated GIFS on Facebook
- How to discover the reason why a post wasn't published
- Drag and drop and upload photos or videos in the Midrub Posts app
- Get popular hashtags from Instagram and Twitter
- How to edit social posts in the Midrub Posts app
- How to import photos and videos from Dropbox in Midrub