Get easily published or scheduled posts in Midrub
The Scheduled tab was created in Midrub to help you easily find the scheduled posts in Midrub. This feature displays in a calendar the published/scheduled/drafted posts.
Each post could have a photo displayed, a video cover, several words from the post's content and up to 7 social icons with networks where was or will be published the post.
You can find your scheduled posts, see content and delete them. You can navigate in the calendar by month, week or day. When you click on the posts, you will see details and the Delete button.
From Scheduled tab you can even schedule new posts. Just click on today or future date and you will see in a modal the Quick Scheduler with accounts and available media files. The Quick Scheduler is basic comparing with Posts Composer.
The video below shows how you can use the Scheduled Tab in Midrub Posts:
- How you can see the errors for social posting
- How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
- How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
- How to publish threads on Twitter
- Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
- How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
- How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
- How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay