Get the history for the published threads
In the History page of the Threads Creator for Twitter app you are able to see the list with all created threads.
The threads have 3 statuses:
- Draft - the thread could be deleted, edited and published.
- Scheduled - the thread could be deleted and updated.
- Published - the thread could be deleted and you can see the publish status.
The search input allows you to easily find the wanted thread. You can use the pagination to list all threads.
Each thread shows the selected accounts and media files. If a thread was published, you will see the number of success creation tweets and errors. If in an account a tweet wasn't published, the number is a link to a modal where you could see the reason why the tweet wasn't published.
The Threads Creator for Twitter app has support for instant errors and shows popups when the user has errors.
- How is generated the url preview in the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- Important to know about the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- How to get quick insights for the published Twitter threads
- Get the history for the published threads
- How to publish threads with multiple photos on Twitter
- How to publish threads with multiple videos on Twitter
- How to create threads with popular tweets in multiple Twitter accounts
- Find popular tweets with several clicks and create a thread
- How to find gifs and download them in the Threads Creator for Twitter app
- How to select photos and videos in a tweet with the Threads Creator for Twitter app