Get the theme's path in a Midrub Theme
Midrub has several types of themes and each of them have a function to call the theme path. Why you need this? For example you want to require a file from your theme, like a Inc file or another file in the code. With the function the_theme_path() you will get the exact location of your theme.
If you want to load for example the file main.php from your core folder, you just could use:
require_once the_theme_path() . '/core/main.php';
The function the_theme_path() will save your time and is the best choice.
- get_pagination - displays pagination for contents
- the_pagination - create a pagination as you need
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Get the theme's path in a Midrub Theme
- How to use the text from laguage files in a Midrub's theme
- How to use the code which should be used in more theme's files
- Midrub Frontend Theme Structure
- Frontend Themes Introduction
- Themes Introduction