Get the theme's path in a Midrub Theme
Midrub has several types of themes and each of them have a function to call the theme path. Why you need this? For example you want to require a file from your theme, like a Inc file or another file in the code. With the function the_theme_path() you will get the exact location of your theme.
If you want to load for example the file main.php from your core folder, you just could use:
require_once the_theme_path() . '/core/main.php';
The function the_theme_path() will save your time and is the best choice.
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction