Get the theme's path in a Midrub Theme
Midrub has several types of themes and each of them have a function to call the theme path. Why you need this? For example you want to require a file from your theme, like a Inc file or another file in the code. With the function the_theme_path() you will get the exact location of your theme.
If you want to load for example the file main.php from your core folder, you just could use:
require_once the_theme_path() . '/core/main.php';
The function the_theme_path() will save your time and is the best choice.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system