Get Whatsapp messages in real time with Midrub InboxAll
The Whatsapp network for the Midrub InboxAll allows you to get messages in real time from Whatsapp. The messages are provided by Twilio and you need to have an approved phone number from Twilio.
If you have a Twilio number for Whatsapp, connect it as i've explained here https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-configure-twilio-for-midrub . And after this you will get messages in real time and you will be able to reply.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system