In the CRM Social app the user is able to get easy up to 100 hashtags with one single word. This isn't possible to do even on the social network. All hashtags found could be selected with one click and with another click is possible to add them in a post.
In the CRM Social app the hashtags could be ordered by:
- Popularity - the number of times when them were used on the social networks.
- Alphabetically - first letter in the hashtag.
User could check the Select All option and all found hashtags will be selected automatically.
Another important option in this feature is to get similar hashtags based on the searched hashtag.
- How to edit any word in any language
- How to install a plugin
- How works the plans subscriptions in Midrub
- How to update automatically the Midrub's users components
- How to change the logo in the frontend's default theme
- How the automatic update feature works in Midrub
- How to upgrade the Facebook Ads Api from 4.0 or 5.0 to 6.0
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub