Header Lib is a Midrub Emails Composer Lib which was created for the header element. This Lib allows to change the tags h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6 with a click.
The lib won't work as expected if will be used for other elements.
Header Lib's model has one parameter:
- selected - which could have as content h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 or h6. Each of these will select by default the button.
The run function has as parameter the selected property and will have these value h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 or h6.
- Element Save Lib
- HTML Lib
- Menu Lib
- Images Gallery Lib
- How to add default settings to a Midrub Emails Composer's template
- How to export the Midrub Emails Composer's templates as a JSON's code
- Add default styles to an email template's column
- How to add elements as code in the Midrub Emails Composer templates
- List Editor Lib
- List Styles Lib