Header Lib is a Midrub Emails Composer Lib which was created for the header element. This Lib allows to change the tags h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6 with a click.
The lib won't work as expected if will be used for other elements.
Header Lib's model has one parameter:
- selected - which could have as content h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 or h6. Each of these will select by default the button.
The run function has as parameter the selected property and will have these value h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 or h6.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system