How are collected the email addresses from the chat's messages
The CRM Chatbot app aims to be the most complete chatbot and the ability to collect the important information from the chat's messages is an important feature. This app is able to collect both phone numbers and email addresses.
The collected email addresses from the chat's messages will be displayed in the CRM Chatbot app -> Numbers page. All emails are divided by pages and you could use even a serch engine to find the wanted email address.
The CRM Chatbot app verifies every time if a phone number or email address exists already and doesn't save them if already exists. The saved email addresses and phone numbers could be exported in a CSV file.
By clicking on an email, will be showed the thread from where was copied the email address. There are some additional rules for team's members. Them will see the email addresses only from the websites where them have access.
- How to create a welcome message in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to get a real agent from a chatbot's conversations
- How to save automatically the chat's users in a clients list
- How works the quick search for the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot widget for the CRM Dashboard app
- How works the triggers in the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot permissions for team's roles
- How works the Overview page in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to see the CRM Chatbot app activities
- How works the Guests page in the CRM Chatbot app