How are collected the phone numbers from the chat's messages
The CRM Chatbot app allows to collect in a list all received phone numbers. It collects the phone numbers every time when a guest sends a message with a phone number or any other kind of number(it can't know if is a valid phone number).
The collected phone number could be seen in the CRM Chatbot app -> Numbers. The phone numbers are divided by pages and you could use the search engine to find the phone numbers.
With a click, you could export all saved phone numbers in a CSV file. The CSV file contains only a column with the phone number.
By clicking on the phone's link, will be showed the thread's page with the message from where was collected the phone number.
- How to create a welcome message in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to get a real agent from a chatbot's conversations
- How to save automatically the chat's users in a clients list
- How works the quick search for the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot widget for the CRM Dashboard app
- How works the triggers in the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot permissions for team's roles
- How works the Overview page in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to see the CRM Chatbot app activities
- How works the Guests page in the CRM Chatbot app