How are created the transactions in the SellIt app
The SellIt app provides the easiest way to sell anything-anywhere. With several clicks, the user could create a page where will sell his item. The Buy Now button is enabled by default and the buyer just have to click on the button and pay with the wanted payments gateway.
User could receive information about the buyer by enabling the required fields in the invoice. You can read more about here https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-customize-the-invoices-in-the-sellit-app After, when the buyer will click on the Buy Now button, he will be redirected to the page where should enter the required information(like his name, phone, address, etc.). By clicking on the Pay Now button, will be created an incomplete transaction. It will be marked as complete when the buyer will buy.
To avoid abuse, there will be a block if someone generates more than 10 incomplete transactions per hour.
- How to bulk import items and start to sell them with several clicks
- How to manage the items categories in the SellIt app
- How works the Statistics page in the SellIt app
- How to get the buyers information in the SellIt app
- What kind of information contains the lead's page
- How are collected the leads in the SellIt app
- How works the stock limit option in the SellIt app
- How to works the short description input in the SellIt app
- How to use the taxes for an item which you wish to sell with the SellIt app
- How are generated the invoices in the SellIt app