How are generated the invoices in the SellIt app
The SellIt app generates invoices for all users sales. The invoices are generated when a transaction is complete. When the buyer pays, automatically the transaction is marked as complete and the invoice is ready.
Another way to generate the invoices is to change the transactions status from incomplete to complete. The invoices can't be deleted, but if the user deletes the transactions, the invoices will be hidden. An invoice is a transaction's data displayed in a HTML template.
It's important to configure the invoice's template before start the sales because:
- User won't be able to get information about his client.
- The invoices will be without client and user's contact information.
You could get information about the invoices configuration here https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-customize-the-invoices-in-the-sellit-app
The invoice could be customized any time, with some exceptions. The client information can't be changed and the paid amount.
- How to bulk import items and start to sell them with several clicks
- How to manage the items categories in the SellIt app
- How works the Statistics page in the SellIt app
- How to get the buyers information in the SellIt app
- What kind of information contains the lead's page
- How are collected the leads in the SellIt app
- How works the stock limit option in the SellIt app
- How to works the short description input in the SellIt app
- How to use the taxes for an item which you wish to sell with the SellIt app
- How are generated the invoices in the SellIt app