How are invited the team's members to join a chat
The Support Chats app allows to both agents and clients to invite the team's members t join a chat. This could be useful if the agent or client don't knows well something and could be invited a team's member to provide the required information.
The invitation can be sent to one or multiple team's members when the chat is created. Also, the invitation can be send when the chat already exists. In this case, the invitation will be sent by email after one minute if the team's owner, chat's author or the user assigned to a chat won't change the idea.
The invited members could be removed from a chat and the removed members won't be able more to reply to the chat. When the member is removed from a chat, the email notification won't be sent. If the removed is invited again, it will receive again an email notification.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats