How are listed the languages files in the Translator plugin
The Translator plugin allows to translate all features in multiple languages. It allows even to edit the existing words and to create alternatives to avoid the losing of changes after update.
In the Translator plugin -> Languages tab you will see all available languages. By clicking on a language, you will get all available files from administrator components, user components, auth components, apps, plugins, frontend themes, user themes, administrator themes and payments.
The files are grouped by type of the features and by feature's name. By clicking on the edit button, you will get all words from a php file.
- How to reset the language's files in a plugin, component, theme or app
- How to delete a language with the Translator plugin
- How to add a new language with the Translator plugin
- Why is displayed a report modal when is added a new language
- How to edit the words with the Translator plugin
- How are listed the languages files in the Translator plugin