How can a client sign up with an invitation url
In the Support Desk Pro collection only the agents could sign up without restrictions. After sign up or before, them should select a plan. For clients is required an invitation's code from an agent. The invitation code could be filled in the invitation's input or if client has invitation's url, the input will be hidden.
The invitation's code or url can be copied from agent panel -> Settings -> Invitations.
With the invitation's url, the client just have to fill the form and with one click will be registered.
In the video below you can see how the client could sign up with an invitation's url:
- How works the Activities component with the Support Desk Pro
- How can a client sign up with an invitation url
- Why to select a plan in the agent's plan
- How to change the clients status in the Support Desk Pro
- Where is the invitation's url for agents in the Support Desk Pro
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app