How is generated the url preview in the Threads Creator for Twitter App
To generate the urls previews in the Threads Creator for Twitter App i'm using the Facebook Graph. You have to configure the Facebook Pages network for this purpose. Doesn't matter if is enabled in the user plan. Just add the Facebook application ID and secret.
There are some rules for url preview:
- Configure the Facebook Pages network.
- The preview is generated only if a tweet don't has a video or image.
- The preview will be showed if you're removing the media files.
- If you have multiple urls, will be selected only the first.
The preview is generated by the Facebook Graph. Some links could be without preview on Twitter but with preview in the Threads Creator for Twitter App. This don't depends on the app.
- How is generated the url preview in the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- Important to know about the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- How to get quick insights for the published Twitter threads
- Get the history for the published threads
- How to publish threads with multiple photos on Twitter
- How to publish threads with multiple videos on Twitter
- How to create threads with popular tweets in multiple Twitter accounts
- Find popular tweets with several clicks and create a thread
- How to find gifs and download them in the Threads Creator for Twitter app
- How to select photos and videos in a tweet with the Threads Creator for Twitter app