How the agent gets his assigned chats updates in real time
When the agent goes to the Midrub Support Chats app, it sees if someone has replied to a chat where the agent is assigned. But if no chats, each 10 seconds, the app will verify if there are new chats replies. If will be found new chats replies, the chats will be displayed automatically if no old chats are available. If old chats exists, the agent will see a popup with a message about new replies. With a click, the agent could see the new replies.
With another click, the agent is able to reply to a question and the chat will be hidden automatically.
In the video below you will see how the agent will receive notifications:
- How are displayed the replies in a ticket from the Midrub Support Tickets app
- How the emails notifications are sent in the Midrub Support Desk Collection
- How the client receives notifications in the opened chat page
- What happens when the agent receives new chat replies in the Midrub Support Chats app
- How the agent gets his assigned chats updates in real time
- How to quick reply to the chats in the Midrub Support Chats app
- How agents can reply to a chat in the Midrub Support Chats app
- Load the old chat's replies in the Midrub Support Chats app
- How the client could reply in a chat
- How to open a new chat in the Midrub Support Chats app