How the Midrub SmartRepost app reposts the posts
In Midrub only the Posts app publishes the posts on social networks. Even if the Stream and Planner apps allows the posts creation, only the Posts app publishes the posts. This is important because i don't need to edit a lot of code when the api changes for a social network or when i want to add a new feature for posting.
The Midrub SmartRepost don't publishes the posts. Once you're creating the a condition and it is active, the Midrub SmartRepost app will verify every day if the condition's rules has selected the current day. If is selected, the Midrub SmartRepost app will plan the time to be verified later in same day at the scheduled time.
Why is not created the post in the same time? For example in the condition's source you're following a Twitter or Instagram account which publishes every hour a new post. The Midrub SmartRepost app will verify in the first hour of day for conditions and your condition's rule says you want to publish at 10:00 AM. So, you want a hot post which was published in the Twitter or Instagram at 10:00 AM. For this reason the Midrub SmartRepost app will planify conditions rules to be verified at 10:00 AM and get at that time the post.
Last step is to save as scheduled the post to be published by the Posts app. The post will be published at 10:00 or a minute later.
If you've selected two hours: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM. The app will get a random second between this time and will publish the post. If you've selected 10:00 AM - 10:00 AM or 10:00 AM - 09:00 AM, the post will be published at 10:00 AM,
- How to understand why the SmartRepost doesn't work
- How works the groups with accounts in the SmartRepost app
- How works the Spintax feature in the Midrub SmartRepost app
- How to exclude automatically the posts to be reposted
- How to decide which words should contain the posts which you want to publish
- Share content's html option
- Share content's url option
- Share content's image option
- Why the Midrub SmartRepost app creates several posts instead one
- How the Midrub SmartRepost app reposts the posts