How the team's members are invited to join to a ticket
When a team's owner invites his team's members to join a ticket, they will receive an email after one minute(the team's member could remove the members in this time and them won't receive an email).
The time when the email notifications are sent depends even on cron job configuration. The email will have the name of who has invited the user and ticket's link. If the ticket is assigned to a member, even if team's owner invites a member, the email will be from the assigned member.
If a team's owner invites a member, it automatically is assigned as agent to the ticket. Same for clients.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats