How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
Since the version 0.2.0, the Posts has the option to add a default description to the RSS's posts. The description will replace each RSS's post description.
How this works?
- Go to your RSS's feed settings.
- There you will see the option Default content for rss's posts
- Add your description.
- After this, enable the RSS's feed for posting.
It's important to know:
- Each post will have same description.
- If the description option is disabled, the default description won't be published.
- To remove the default description, just empty the textarea.
- How you can see the errors for social posting
- How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
- How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
- How to publish threads on Twitter
- Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
- How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
- How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
- How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay