How to add a new collaborator in your Pinterest application
When your Pinterest application is in development mode, only you can connect your boards and publish posts with Midrub.Other users will get errors when will try to connect their Pinterest boards.
So, you can ask for permissions access or you can add as developers any user you want and he will be able to connect his Pinterest boards and publish pins.
To add a new collaborator in your Pinterest application:
- Go to https://developers.pinterest.com/apps/
- Click on the Application name.
- Scroll the page until the section Collaborators.
- You will see three types of collaborators: Creator, Developers and Testers.
- In Testers write the name of the user you want to add as collaborator.
- Then the collaborator will be able to connect his boards and publish pins.
- If you can't find user in Testers, you have to follow the user on Pinterest.
You can watch even a video below:
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- set_gateway - register your payments gateway in the list