How to add a new language with the Translator plugin
With the Translator plugin you are able to add easy a new language. The new language means the default language will be cloned with all its files in all components, themes, plugins and apps.
When the default language is cloned, you are able to translate the words one by one. You could identify them by language -> component -> file.
If an error occurs due to wrong file writting permissions, all cloned files will be deleted. If some files won't be deleted, you will see a popup with non deleted files/folders. More you can read here https://www.midrub.com/articles/why-is-displayed-a-report-modal-when-is-added-a-new-language
The language's name can't contain white spaces or special characters. You will get notifications about.
In each language folder will be copied two files email_lang.php and form_validation_lang.php. Don't translate them.
- How to reset the language's files in a plugin, component, theme or app
- How to delete a language with the Translator plugin
- How to add a new language with the Translator plugin
- Why is displayed a report modal when is added a new language
- How to edit the words with the Translator plugin
- How are listed the languages files in the Translator plugin