How to add icons to Midrub Facebook Chatbot
In the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app i've used a new font icons, LineIcons. The pack is free and you can use it in Midrub or your projects,
I didn't included this pack by default in the Midrub's app. It is included in the new Midrub User's theme created for Facebook Messenger tool which has the name Luna. You will receive it by request.
If you don't want the Luna theme, you have to add the LineIcons links in Midrub -> Admin -> User -> User Settings -> Header Code.
The link could be copied here https://lineicons.com/usage/
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes