How to add lines in the email templates
The Midrub Emails Composer Library has an element which allows you to add lines. The element is called Line and it could be used to add lines with your selected color, size and style.
To custom the line styles i'm using the Line Lib which was created only for the Line element. I've added in a list the most popular line styles which you could use for your lines.
The element don't has padding and margin options. For this purpose you can use the Divider element.
- How to create new elements to be used in any email template
- Gallery Module
- Signature Module
- Thanks Module
- How to use the Contact Module to add contact information in email templates
- How works the Post element in the Midrub Emails Composer
- How to add lines in the email templates
- How to divide the elements with the Divider element
- How to add buttons in the email templates
- How to create lists in the email templates