How to add new posts and folders to an existing plannification
The Planner app allows to create plannifications with folders or posts. Not both. But once created a plannification, you can add both folders and posts.
You just have to:
- Select posts or folders.
- Click on the button Actions.
- And click on Add to.
- Will be opened a modal with all plannifications.
- You have to select the plannification where will be added the folders or posts.
- Click on the button Save.
Remember, folders have dynamic content. You can add and remove posts from a folder whenever you want. Won't be affected the posting.
- How to use random media files in the Social Planner
- How works the folders in the Planner app
- How to delete a plannification in the Planner app
- How to add new posts and folders to an existing plannification
- How to remove the posts from a folder
- Preview for the imported posts in the Planner app
- How to create new folder and manage the folders in the Planner app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- CSV example for Midrub Social Planner
- Select and manage the selected accounts for a plannification