How to allow rss settings editing to the team members
In the CRM Social app the team administrator could decide by role what will be able to do his team's members. For the RSS Sharing tool is possible to decide who will be able to add new rss feed, delete rss feeds and edit the settings. By default all these permissions are disabled.
With the RSS Feeds Editing permission to team members will be able to add/remove accounts and groups, enable rss and change the settings. Each change will be saved and displayed in the rss feed history tab.
To allow to a team member to edit the rss feeds settings:
- Go to CRM Team app.
- Click on the Roles -> wanted role -> Social.
- Allow Social Access - enable to allow app access.
- Allow RSS Sharing Access - enable to allow RSS Sharing tool access.
- Allow RSS Feeds Editing - enable this permission to allow rss feeds settings editing.
- How to understand why the posts from a RSS Feed weren't shared on social networks
- How to delete a RSS Feed in the CRM Social app
- How to filter the RSS posts which are shared on the social networks
- How to set a time interval for RSS posts sharing
- How to add a referral code in the RSS urls which are shared on social networks
- How to share rss posts on social networks with the CRM Social app
- How to connect a RSS Feed for social posting
- How to allow rss settings editing to the team members
- How to allow rss deletion to the team members by role
- How to allow to a team member to add a new RSS Feed for social sharing