How to assign a chat to a team's member
In the main page of the Support Chats app will be displayed in real time the new created chat and chats which are waiting for a reply from the agent.
The chats in the main page will be seen by:
- Team owner(will see all chats).
- Team's members which are following a department(if the restriction for this is enabled).
- All team's members if have permissions.
The team's members aren't able to assign a chat to an agent from the main page. For this is required to click on the chat's subject and assign the chat to a team's member. Another way is to reply to the chat directly from the main page. The first user which replies, will be assigned automatically.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats