How to attach a file in a ticket or ticket's reply
In the Midrub Support Tickets app the clients and agents aren't able to upload files. This restriction was added for many reasons and i've added support to add multiple files pickers.
Both agents and clients can import files with several click from their DropBox account by default. If you want, you can add more files pickers and allow the files importing from many services.
For each ticket and reply could be saved up to 20 attachments. Each attachment is a file's name and url. These are saved in a separate database's table.
User don't need to take care about the plan storage. The attached files can be deleted only before publish a ticket or reply. After this, these will be deleted only together with the user's account.
- How are invited the team's members to join a chat
- How the team's members are invited to join to a ticket
- How to reopen a chat in the Support Chats app
- How to reopen a ticket in the Support Tickets app
- How works the online agents feature in Support Desk collection
- How to set up permissions for Support Chats app in the Team's roles
- How to set up permissions for Support Tickets app in the Team's roles
- Settings for the Support Tickets app
- How to subscribe the team's members to the departments
- Departments in the Midrub Support Chats app