How to attach files to a message in Instagram Direct Messages
The CRM Chatbot for Instagram app allows you to reply to the received direct messages from Instagram. You are able to reply in both manual and automatic way. For the automatic way you could create templates if you want to send files. But for the manual way you could attach files to the messages.
In the manual way you could attach from 1 to 10 or more files. First text message will be separate and below will be displayed the attachments as a message each attachment.
We have limits on the media files which could be sent in the direct messages. Supported formats are: jpg, png, ico, bmp. It should be less than 8 MB.
- How to create the Ice Breakers for Instagram
- How works the Activities page in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram
- How works the Overview page in the CRM Chatbot for instagram app
- Who are the guests and what kind of data is collected in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app
- How can be saved the email addresses from the received Instagram direct messages
- How can be saved the phone numbers from the Instagram direct messages
- How works the Important page in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app
- How works the Favorites page in the CRM Chatbot for Instagram app
- How to disable the automatic replies for direct messages in a conversation
- How to see in real time the received direct messages from all your Instagram accounts