How to auto reply to comments received on a Facebook Page
Since the version 0.0.7 the Commenter app supports auto replies with comments to the received comments on a Facebook Page. The comments are published based on your wanted keywords. You could create a condition with keywords which should be in a comment to reply automatically.
There is no limits. You could create as many keywords conditions as you need and instead private replies(likes does same app), the bot will reply with public comments.
The replies keywords and comments replies could be imported from CSV and exported from CSV. You can read more about here https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-import-and-export-comments-replies-in-a-csv-file
By clicking on any comments reply in the Comments Replies page, you will will be able to edit conditions for auto replies and change the accuracy. Moreover you will see the replied comments in a list.
This feature don't supports yet the phone numbers and emails. Right now, only the private auto replies collects them.
- How to auto reply to comments received on a Facebook Page
- How to import and export comments replies in a CSV file
- How to create a comments reply in the Commenter app for automatic replies
- Why the Commenter don't sends private replies and comments for posts likes
- How to export the posts reactions from Facebook
- How to reply with private messages to the posts likes
- How to reply with comments to the received posts likes
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- Save the emails from the Facebook comments
- How to save the phone numbers from the Facebook comments