How to automatize the posts boosting on Facebook and Instagram with Ads
Midrub Facebook Ads Manager was the hardest app to develop for Midrub. The reason is in incompatibility. Always something don't meets Facebook's requirements. It's a headache.
Anyway, it work and you have to understand very well how it works to be able to sell it. Otherwise you won't be able to sell services to your clients.
To create an Ad Boost you need:
- An ad Campaign with Post Engagement objective.
- An Ad Set.
- A Facebook Page connected.
- An Instagram account if your Ad Set has Instagram as platform.
Once saved. You will have access to your Ad Boost in the Posts App to select it. New posts with added Ad Boost will boost automatically the created post.
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction