How to automatize the posts boosting on Facebook and Instagram with Ads
Midrub Facebook Ads Manager was the hardest app to develop for Midrub. The reason is in incompatibility. Always something don't meets Facebook's requirements. It's a headache.
Anyway, it work and you have to understand very well how it works to be able to sell it. Otherwise you won't be able to sell services to your clients.
To create an Ad Boost you need:
- An ad Campaign with Post Engagement objective.
- An Ad Set.
- A Facebook Page connected.
- An Instagram account if your Ad Set has Instagram as platform.
Once saved. You will have access to your Ad Boost in the Posts App to select it. New posts with added Ad Boost will boost automatically the created post.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system