How to automatize the posts boosting on Facebook and Instagram with Ads
Midrub Facebook Ads Manager was the hardest app to develop for Midrub. The reason is in incompatibility. Always something don't meets Facebook's requirements. It's a headache.
Anyway, it work and you have to understand very well how it works to be able to sell it. Otherwise you won't be able to sell services to your clients.
To create an Ad Boost you need:
- An ad Campaign with Post Engagement objective.
- An Ad Set.
- A Facebook Page connected.
- An Instagram account if your Ad Set has Instagram as platform.
Once saved. You will have access to your Ad Boost in the Posts App to select it. New posts with added Ad Boost will boost automatically the created post.
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to target interest suggestions for your ads
- How you can limit the spending of a Facebook's Ad automatically
- What happens with Ad Boosts and Ad Labels when the Ad's account is deleted
- How to create Ad Campaigns, Sets and Ads to boost posts on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Create manually Ad Campaigns, Ad Sets and Ads for links
- How to save money with Facebook ads
- How to filter Facebook's ads by status
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Schedule and create automatically ads on Facebook, Messenger and Instagram with your preferences