How to change the clients status in the Support Desk Pro
In the Support Desk Pro collection the agents are able to manage their clients from the Support Clients app. The clients could be blocked, activated and their accounts can be activated even if is not confirmed by email. Another option of the Support Clients app allows to delete the clients.
If a team's member or an agent deletes or changes a client's status, this action will be saved in the Activities page and the agent could see anytime what has happened.
To change the clients status or delete them, just sign in as agent and click on the Clients app. Check the checkbox of the client which you wish and from the Actions button you can change the client's status or delete him.
- How works the Activities component with the Support Desk Pro
- How can a client sign up with an invitation url
- Why to select a plan in the agent's plan
- How to change the clients status in the Support Desk Pro
- Where is the invitation's url for agents in the Support Desk Pro
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app