How to change the column background color in Midrub Emails Composer
The Midrub Emails Composer Lib allows you to change the color of the template's background and of the columns background. For this purpose is used the Color Lib and you can custom the color with opacity.
To change the columns colors you have to click on the column's Edit button and then on the Pencil tab which has the features to custom the view of the column. You will see there the Background Color option and you can change from there the column color.
You can see how to change the columns background color in the video below:
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system