How to change the column background color in Midrub Emails Composer
The Midrub Emails Composer Lib allows you to change the color of the template's background and of the columns background. For this purpose is used the Color Lib and you can custom the color with opacity.
To change the columns colors you have to click on the column's Edit button and then on the Pencil tab which has the features to custom the view of the column. You will see there the Background Color option and you can change from there the column color.
You can see how to change the columns background color in the video below:
- How to create a responsive email template
- How to save a new email template
- How to set an image as background in an email template
- How to create a new module
- How to create new elements to be used in any email template
- Gallery Module
- Signature Module
- Thanks Module
- How to use the Contact Module to add contact information in email templates
- How works the Post element in the Midrub Emails Composer