How to change the padding of the Midrub Emails Composer's column
By default the Midrub Emails Composer Library don't has elements as header, body and footer. You can create them as your elements or you can use the padding foor columns to devide the space and with other available columns you can custom the template to have a header, body and footer.
By default the Padding Top, Right, Bottom and Left is available in the main tab of the column's panel. Users can change the padding and custom the columns. The results will be displayed only when the element will be dropped in the column or if already exists.
In the video below you can see how to add padding to a column:
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system