How to change the padding of the Midrub Emails Composer's column
By default the Midrub Emails Composer Library don't has elements as header, body and footer. You can create them as your elements or you can use the padding foor columns to devide the space and with other available columns you can custom the template to have a header, body and footer.
By default the Padding Top, Right, Bottom and Left is available in the main tab of the column's panel. Users can change the padding and custom the columns. The results will be displayed only when the element will be dropped in the column or if already exists.
In the video below you can see how to add padding to a column:
- How to create a responsive email template
- How to save a new email template
- How to set an image as background in an email template
- How to create a new module
- How to create new elements to be used in any email template
- Gallery Module
- Signature Module
- Thanks Module
- How to use the Contact Module to add contact information in email templates
- How works the Post element in the Midrub Emails Composer