How to collect the email addresses from the Instagram comments and messages
The iDirect app could automatically save the email addresses from the received direct messages and comments. The email addresses are saved in a list which can be seen in the iDirect app -> Email Addresses page.
The list with emails shows the emails addresses with a badge with the words from where were collected the email addresses(comments or direct messages). By clicking on the email addresses, the user will be redirected in the history page where user could see the message or comment from where was collected an email address.
To collect the email addresses you have to create a condition in the Quick Replies or the Direct Messages pages. The condition should have for example the words "contact me". When someone sends a message or comment with an email address and the words contact me, the email address will be collected. In the main page of the app you will see a notification with unseen email address. In the page Email Address you can see the collected email address.
The email addresses can be exported in a CSV file. Will be exported all available email addresses.
The email addresses can be found by using the pagination or the search input. Moreover, the user could delete them with two clicks.
- How works the iDirect's Audit Logs page
- How to import/export quick replies and direct messages in the iDirect app
- How works the plans limit for bot's replies in the iDirect app
- How works the iDirect's Subscribers page
- How works the iDirect's History page
- How to collect the phone numbers from the Instagram comments and messages
- How to collect the email addresses from the Instagram comments and messages
- How works the direct messages for Instagram comments
- How works the quick replies for Instagram direct messages
- How to install the apps in Midrub