How to collect the phone numbers from the Instagram comments and messages
The iDirect app is able to collect the phone numbers from the received comments an direct message. The phone numbers are saved in a list which can be seen in the iDirect app -> Phone Numbers page.
To collect the phone numbers, you have to create a condition in the Quick Replies or the Direct Messages pages. The condition should have for example the words "contact me". When someone sends a message or comment with a phone number and the words contact me, the phone number will be collected. In the main page of the app you will see a notification with unseen phone numbers. In the page Phone Numbers you can see the collected phone numbers.
The phone numbers can be exported in a CSV file. Each phone number has a bade with the text from where was copied(direct messages or quick replies). By clicking on the phone number you will get the comment or message from where was copied the phone number.
In the Phone Numbers page you could easily search the phone numbers by using the search input or pagination. The phone numbers can be also deleted with two clicks.
- How works the iDirect's Audit Logs page
- How to import/export quick replies and direct messages in the iDirect app
- How works the plans limit for bot's replies in the iDirect app
- How works the iDirect's Subscribers page
- How works the iDirect's History page
- How to collect the phone numbers from the Instagram comments and messages
- How to collect the email addresses from the Instagram comments and messages
- How works the direct messages for Instagram comments
- How works the quick replies for Instagram direct messages
- How to install the apps in Midrub